Hello Valued Clients,
Happy Holidays! Christmas is just around the corner. In this newsletter, we have winter skin care and makeup tips. We also have some great holiday specials.
Available in our spa through Saturday Dec. 22nd 2018
Package specials: save 20% on individual prices
- Signature Facials 3 Pack: $325 (a $80 savings).
- Microdermabrasion/European Facials 3 Pack: $300 (a $75 savings).
- Hydrodermabrasions w/Oxygen 3 Pack: $395 (a $100 savings).
Skin Care Tips
- As many of you know, your skin changes with the weather. Cold weather can dehydrate your skin, causing tightness, dryness, and irritation. It is important to take extra precautions during the winter and change your skin care or makeup routines when needed.
- Wear sunscreen. It may seem irrelevant in winter, but up to 80% of the sun’s rays penetrate the clouds. Even if you don’t feel or see the sun, its rays are still damaging.
- Invest in a humidifier. It helps to prevent the damaging effects of cold, dry air and aids in maintaining a glowy, vibrant look.
- Exfoliate regularly. Your skin can lose its natural radiance when dead skin cells build up. Exfoliate your face 1-3 times per week.
Winter Makeup Tips
- Prep your skin. Always start with a moisturizer, or an oil if necessary- especially in winter. After that, prime with a hydrating or illuminating primer to get your skin glowing before your foundation.
- Set it and Forget it. To avoid makeup mishaps from your puffy winter coat, scarf, or hat, make sure to apply a layer of translucent pressed or loose powder.
- Add some Glow. Want that 2018 glass skin trend? Add highlight to where the light naturally hits your face/body. Adding some glow is a must when your skin is looking dull from winter.
Winter Product Recommendations
- Refresh Facial Polish from Glo– This gently exfoliates your skin, revealing a fresher, vibrant complexion.
- Lira Mystiq Illuminating Beauty Oil – you can mix this vitamin-rich oil in with your moisturizer or even a matte foundation to add luminosity to your skin and makeup.
- Oil Free SPF 40 from Glo– Oil free hydration and sun protection.
- Conditioning Lip Duo from Glo– This comes with an exfoliant and a hydrator, perfect for winter chapped lips
We look forward to seeing you soon and Happy Holidays!
-Sabrina and the Calming Waters Team